Splendor Of Cambodia (Siem Reap, Sihanoukville: 7 Days 6 Nights)
- Angkor temples – including temples of Rolous group, Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Ta Prohm, and Banteay Srei
- Sunset or sunrise at Angkor Wat and Bakheng hill temples
- Explore local market at Phar Chas (old market) and arts gallery.
- White sand beaches of Sihanoukville
Day 1: Arrival Siem Reap – Temples Of Rolous Group, Banteay Srei.
Arrive in Siem Reap airport, meet & transfer to hotel, check-in & option to relax at hotel or begin exploration the kingdom of Angkor by visiting the Rulous Group from the early Angkor period dating from the 9th & 10th centuries. The three temples of Preah Ko, Bakong, and Lolei represent the first application of the temple-mountain architectural formula on a grand scale and set the architectural stone for the next 400 years. In the afternoon, we explore the most dedicated beauty of the Khnmer temple carvings of Bantey Srei in the 11th century, and visit Banteay Samre, and continue to the three-tiered temple-hill of Pre Rup. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 2: Siem Reap – Ta Prohm, Banteay Kdei. Afternoon, Angkor Thom By Motored Remorque. B
In the morning, exploration to Ta Keo, Chau Say Tevada, Thommanon and the impressive Ta Prohm temple, where the famous film Tomb Raider was shot and brought the Angkor Wonders to the world, and also visit Banteay Kdei, a Buddhist temple in Angkor built in middle of the 12th century to the beginning of the 13th century by king Jayavarman II.
In the afternoon, by motored-remorque (similar as Tuk Tuk in Thailand) we will explore to the kingdom of Angkor by visiting the last capital of Angkorian Empire, Angkor Thom via the South Gate, the giant stone faces city temple of Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, the Royal Palace, the Elephant Terrace and the Lepper King Terrace. End of the day, enjoy the sunset view over Angkor Wat from the top of Phnom Bakheng Hill. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3: Siem Reap – Floating Village Of Chong Knies & Angkor Wat. B
After breakfast, we travel to take the boat cruise on Tonle Sap great lake to visit the floating village of Chong Knies, on the way we stop and take a unique experience of riding on the ox-cart, a traditional transport for Cambodian people for centuries. We visit to Pour Krom Village, walking through this lovely local village to experience how local people live, and visit to a morning local market before transferring to Chong Knies village to enjoy a boat trip on Tonle Sap Great Lake. Returning back to hotel, option to relax at hotel or continue to visit the Artisans d’Angkor (stone and wood carvings) workshops to redevelop traditional Cambodian artisan skills, or explore local market at Phar Chas (old market) and arts gallery.
In the afternoon, we are continuing to visit the epic centerpiece of Angkor Wat temple with its extraordinary architecture and bas-reliefs. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 4: Siem Reap – Sihanoukvlle. B
Breakfast at hotel and free time at leisure.
Transfer to Siem Reap airport for departure flight to Sihanoukville
Flight: Siem Reap – Sihanoukville via XXX @ XXX – XXX
Upon arrival in Sihanoukville airport, meet up by your driver and transfer to hotel for check-in.
Overnight in Sihanoukville
Day 05-06: Sihanouk Ville. B
Breakfast at hotel
Day at leisure. Overnight in Sihanoukville
Day 07: Sihanoukville – Phnom Penh Airport. B
Breakfast at hotel
You will be collected from hotel lobby and transferred to Phnom Penh airport, taking 4 hours, for your departure flight to next destination.
- Hotel accommodation by twin share basis with daily breakfast
- Ground transportation by private, air-cond vehicle
- Regional ENGLISH speaking guide (other language surcharge may apply)
- Sightseeing with admission fees
- Meals as indicated for B-breakfast, L-lunch, d-dinner
- Mineral water and cold tissues on tours
- Int’l flight re-confirmation
- Visa on arrival to Cambodia (US$ 30 per person)
- International airfares arrival to and departure from Cambodia
- All other meals & beverages that NOT indicated in the itinerary
- Personal expenses and Tips to guides & drivers